Monday, August 13, 2007

What a fun weekend!

I went to Dallas this weekend to visit my family. We also gave a friend a wedding shower, and I got to hang out with a really good friend who was in town for the weekend. Check out some fun pictures from this weekend



This is Stefanie, the lucky bride to be!

The whole crew







Look at these flowers! My mom did all of the arrangements. She is so talented!

After the shower on saturday we went over to our friend, Carrie's house for dinner. We have been friends since the 6th grade and have remained such good friends ever since. She is such an awesome person and encouragment in Jess' and my life! She is a professional soccer player in Denmark, and is heading to Brazil for a mission trip soon. What a world traveler!!!!!








Fun pictures with Carrie

Two of Carrie's team mates from Denmark.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it was great seeing you this weekend!
-johnny & jess