Saturday, August 23, 2008

6.2 Miles of Fun!

I was in Dallas this weekend running a 10k with one of my friends and client, Donna. Her goal was to run the entire thing and she did it! I had a great time with this race, since I was itching to get back into running. I haven't run a race since the half marathon in April and so this was a great run for me. The getting up at 4:30 this morning to get there by 6am was pretty brutal, but I am glad that I did it. My fantabulous husband came with me. How sweet is he?! We had a great time. Thanks Donna for a great run! Congrats on your first 10k!


1 comment:

Donna said...

Egads! Look how upright you are with perfect posture and look at me barely hobbling along! Oh well, I'm worse now:) Hobbling off to bed. I'm so sore! Yikes! But I am proud and I appreciate you so much for helping me accomplish one of my goals. I can scratch that one off the "Bucket List"! YEE HAW!