Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Dishwasher Diaries

So, in honor of my sister in law, Amanda's great blog about the invention of the large straw, here is my blog on an invention that I love....the dishwasher. Well, this blog was inspired after a few days of dishwasher difficulties. Our dishwasher broke, and Joey and I had to do them BY HAND!!! What? Dishes by hand....a whole sink full and then some...BY HAND! That just seemed wrong. I tell you what, life was restored back to normal again thanks to Darrell and Stephanie. Guys you are awesome!!! They gave us their fantabulous dishwasher since they are pimping out their kitchen with new stuff. I tell you I have never been so happy loading dishes into it than when I was without one for a few days. It makes you thankfull for these inventions that you take for granted. So, cheers to the inventor of the large straw and the dishwasher, and all those other inventors out there plugging away at new ways to make our lives more fun! We drink to you.....with our large straws!!!
This is the new one. It looks great, Darrell and Stephanie!!!!

2 comments:

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Hand washing dishes... GURLLLLL!!!! I am impressed! Next time... Wish we will not wish :) You put those dishes in a box and bring them over here... I'll clean them for ya! Congrats on the new DISHWASHER! Hope that you are still thinking on something that WE can invent... we gonna make MILLIONS! lol

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you guys could use it! It looks good in that kitchen!

Next time you're in town come see our new kitchen!