Monday, October 13, 2008

The Park

This past weekend my mom, my sister and brother in-law came to Longview to hang out. We had a great time catching up and playing around. We even went to the park to play. I, of course, brought my camera, thinking it would be the perfect place to get a few pictures. Since he was born I have been thinking about doing a picture with him holding a single balloon. I know it is crazy but I promise I dream about cute pictures. Anyway, I thought three balloons would be plenty in case something happend to one. Well, after attempting to tie one balloon on my extremely squirmy child's wrist, I was down to two. Then, a nice gust of wind took the others right off the bag I had tied them too. Obviously didn't tie them very well because there they went. The second picture is Jackson's reaction.




Things got much better when mammaw took us swinging.




Playing with Aunt Jess


Playing stuff the keys in Uncle Johnny's mouth

So much fun at the park


So, no balloons, but oh well. I might need to leave that picture to the professionals!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Precious pictures, even without the balloons!

Unknown said...

we had a blast seeing you all and playing with jackson all weekend. he's growing up so fast and making us laugh every step of the way!

-johnny & jess

kveton said...

miss ya'll