Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Chucks

So, as some of you know I have been all over town trying to find some size 4 chuck taylor shoes. for Jackson. They are a popular shoe, I just coudn't find them anywhere. Well, FINALLY, I found some at Kohls of all places. Anywho, in honor of the shoe that was once the basketball shoe king, I got Jackson in his Duke finest, thanks Coby and Christy, and took pics. The chucks that I have on were the ones I wore in our wedding. I can't wait to take some pics with all three of us in our cute chuck taylors. Coming soon I promise.








So, I wonder where he gets those funny faces from?
We both have that crazy left eyebrow and furrowed brow.


1 comment:

tomarlow said...

hey!! cute pics! you should have told me you were looking for baby chuck's....we carry them at academy...

miss you guys!