Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our First Halloween!

What a fun time for Jackson and Joey and me. We were so excited! We had a couple fun parties to go to. Thanks Jeff and Lauren and Beep and Amanda for making Halloween so fun! We love yall and Jackson had a blast! Especially playing with your puppies. As you can tell in the pictures Jackson was a polar bear. It was 80 degrees here in good ol' Texas, but before you go judging us, I have to defend this costume. It was 30 something degrees only days before, so we thought this fluffy hot costume would work. Although we had an extremely hot halloween, it was still so much fun! And seriously have you ever seen such a cute polar bear? Ok...I think I am a little bias but still, he was cute! Joey on the other hand, he went as Michael Phelps, hence the mustache in the first picture. He went in nothing but full length tights, a swim cap and goggles, and his gold medals around his neck. I will spare you the pics of that. And for all of you who caught the live show....sorry. No, he was hilarious and only Joey could have pulled it off. I have to say, it is never dull in our house! I love these crazy boys so much and am so thankful for such a fun Halloween!





2 comments:

Phillip A. said...

Jackson is such a cutie with his little polar bear costume! Joey, I give you much respect. I myself sported tights this Halloween. I brought back to life my old high school cross country outfit, including the shorty shorts and running tights. So, from one shameless man to another, you're the man!

Stephanie said...

Jackson is the cutest polar bear I have ever seen! I love it. But, you MUST post pictures of Joey. I have to see them!!!!!