Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Countdown To Christmas!

Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark.



You surprised to see us, Clark?
Clark: Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

So keep checking the blog because the countdown to Christmas is on and I am going to give you, in no particular order some of my favorite things about Christmas. I dont think this needs any explanation. Uncle Eddie and Clark and a crazy dog named Snots. How can you not love it!!!

3 comments:

Phillip A. said...

Phil: Loves this movie
Tera: Hates this movie

(I make her watch it anyways!)

Stephanie said...

This movie is hilarious! I must watch it again...now!

The Krazy Kraus' said...

First off... I absolutely LOVED this POST! Why? 1 - Because you know that we think alike. 2 - Guess who watched Christmas Vacation and began putting up Christmas stuff up TODAY after school! You guessed it ME!!! Girl let the count down begin... I AM READY! Fa-la-la-la-la-La-la-la-la... AMEN! :)