Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Countdown #4

So, for merry christmas countdown four, I am going with something that warms my heart, the........COLD WEATHER! Now, let me explain and see if those of you rolling your eyes right now, might not change your minds. Now, I live in Texas. And when you live in Texas you are wishing most days of the year, that it was cooler, because yall know it gets HOT! When the weather starts getting chilly don't you love bundling up in scarfs and hats and gloves? I love that! To me, cold weather just smells like christmas. I love what you can do in cold weather....

You can build snowmen!

Or try to make a couple extra bucks like this guy.


Look at them. Do you not just want to jump into that picture? Oh my gosh I love it!


You can go sledding.

<
The only bad thing is that most of these cold weather things I love require snow, which as you know doesn't come plentiful here, so I have to live vicariously through my yankee family. But, I can make a fire and drink hot chocolate and watch "White Christmas" and pretend. Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow!!!!

6 comments:

Phillip A. said...

Did you just call me a Yankee?

Brian Williams Photography said...

I have to agree with this one. I DO love Florida weather and enjoy playing at the park with the kids in DECEMBER. BUT, I do wish it would be cold here just for a couple of weeks for Christmas. It's getting down in the 60s tomorrow! That is getting pretty cold for us!

Unknown said...

I'm with you too! Bring on the snow! Remember when we were little and my boot came off in the snow? Ahhhh....snowy memories.
Jess

Stephanie said...

Okay, I was with you on the first 3 but this one lost me! Yes, snow is pretty...in a picture or on TV! I am such a warm weather girl that when it gets below 70 I'm ready to move further south! But, I do understand where you are coming from!

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

Nicole,
It snowed todayin D.C.!!!! I was VERY happy, boarderline elated.
Bonnie

Beth said...

Oh my...cold weather makes me down right giddy...I just bought Keatyn and I scarves, hers pink, mine stripes...I LOVE IT!!!!! Bring on the fleece and bogans!!!!