Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Countdown #5

Ok, so cold weather might not be some of your cup of tea. But, I have something that you will love. Now, this is a pretty specific thing and it might not be something that you would think would make a christmas list, but I think you will agree. For #5 on my christmas countdown I am going with.......The Hershey Kiss Commercial.

Watch more IFILM videos on AOL Video




What would Christmas be without this classic commercial. Recognizing one of the ads that make the holidays sappy and sweet is a must for today. This commercial is synonymous to the season and brings back childhood memories flooding back. So if you may,if just for a moment, join me in a sappy holiday memory.
So Hershey, keep it playin', cause we love those kisses and the sugary sweet memories too!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mmmmm....kisses!

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you, that I looooove that commercial! It is one of my favorite holiday commercials. We are so much alike!
Jess

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! LOVE IT! #5 SOOOOOO Screams HERE"S COMES SANTA! Keep'm coming chick!

Stay'n Tuned!
ALK

Beth said...

You have done it girl...you iced the cake...I pause for a moment of sincere silence when i hear the kisses ringing...LOL! This is so much fun. Don't stop now!

tomarlow said...

ok...so i have to admit that the kisses commercial is among the greats....but my favorite one is the m&m's commercial where red sees santa and santa says "they do exist". that one makes me stop in my tracks every time!

~a