Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Countdown #2

So, I started this list of my favorite christmas things with the movie, Christmas Vacation, because seriously it is hilarious! It is pretty safe to say that most people, minus Tera, agree with this one. Well, for my second favorite thing I am probably gonna lose a bunch of you. Anyway, here goes.....


Yes, thats right. We kinda have a tradition where my sister, my mom, and me head out as early as possible on the busiest shopping day of the year, otherwise known as Black Friday, and shop till we drop. Now, I know what some of you are thinking, but for what ever reason, I LOVE bumping elbows with bunches of christmas shoppers and all the stores decorated and playing christmas music. Did I mention the sales! I love catching all the big sales on this day. My favorite part is that my mom and sister and me get to hang out and shop. I guess its just I love christmas shopping on any day. Now, I admit I am brave, but I am not stupid and there is one place I refuse to go on Black Friday.....

The mother of all places. Only the elite shoppers dare go. I save this for you. You know who you are. The person that can go shoulder to shoulder for that Wii, will stay up all night for that iphone, and can muscle their way to the front of the line for that last tv. I don't have what it takes, but you do. So shop on dear friend, shop on, and I will see you at Dillard's when the sun comes up.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love going out on Black Friday too but I never have admitted it! So, I guess this is my outing!

Beth said...

Oh be still my heart...you are now officially speaking my language and to all those who love Christmas as much as we do...turn those radios to Christmas music and to all...tis the season!!!!

kveton said...

hehe, we have black friday here EVERY day of the month of December....it starts getting dark at 4pm at the latest and the sun doesn't rise until 8.30 am....talk about black!