Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Countdown #10 (The Finale)

Well, I hate to say it but yes, we have come to the very last christmas favorite on the countdown. I know you all will be sad, but grab some hot chocolate, listen to some christmas tunes, while watching a christmas movie, and you will forget all about it. I have truly enjoyed thinking of and sharing my love of christmas with you guys. So, the countdown concludes with something I think we will all agree on. Christmas countdown #10 is....
well.... I couldn't conclude with just one thing, way to hard. So, instead, for your viewing pleasure I have put together a compilation of some of my favorite christmas movie clips of all time. Hope this puts you in the holiday spirit and hope your christmas is filled with all these favorites!


And here is a little Christmas Story for you...

And of course Christmas Vacation

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for doing the countdown. It has been so much fun. I honestly would log on everday so excited to see if you had another post! This one is great. I love the first video the most and it shows the reason for the season. But, the last video is the funniest. I LOVE Christmas Vacation!!!!

The Krazy Kraus' said...

I don't want the count down to end... #10 just came so fast!!! I am feeling a little teary-eyed...