Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Countdown #9

Before I get to the countdown, I must update you on the Black Friday shopping experience. Jess and I got to the mall at 6am when it opened and got some great door buster sales! We didn't get into any fights, no crazy shopping stories to relay so all in all it was a great Black Friday experience. We got lots of shopping done, and had a great time hanging out.
So, moving on, we have made it to number nine on my list of christmas favs. Well, what would christmas truly be without the fantastic songs that echo through the december month. I mean think about it, there are no sad christmas songs. I mean even after all the other reigndeer laughed and called him names, Rudolph eventually got to pull Santa's sleigh. Point proven that all the songs are joyful. Happy and cheery is the theme of the music this time of year, which is a great change from the sad country, my dog died and wife left me songs played the rest of the year. So with a little help from John Lennon, here is my favorite christmas song to get yall in the holiday spirit! (Upper right side of blog)

2 comments:

Phillip A. said...

Um, I think Christmas Shoes is a sad Christmas song. I don't cry when I hear it. I don't! Stop accusing me of things I don't do! Maybe watery eyes, but that's it. Leave me alone.

tomarlow said...

ARGH!!! i hear that song at academy ALL the time and it drives me crazy!! i can't beleive it's your favorite...that's so funny. same song...i can't stand it...yet you love it!

my favorite non-traditional christmas song has to be "all i want for christmas is you", "grown up christmas list" - kc's version of course, or "put a little holiday in your heart".

love you,
~a