Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sweet Moments From The First Year

In no particular order, I give you some of my sweetest memories from the past year. I am trying to upload video, so please continue checking back....more memories to come!

Our first dance in the rain!

How sweet is this face?!!!

This was the first day that we had him home.....I was scared to death!

So peaceful.

This was christmas. Jess can you believe he was ever that small?!

Christmas at his Gran and Beasch's house. Gran and Carson feeding him for the first time.

Snug as a bug in his christmas outfit.

And I couldn't leave out the LARGE belly at Thanksgiving, just sooooooo ready for him to be here!

More fun pics and video to come. Thanks for reminiscing with me. What a crazy trip down memory lane!

3 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

Too Sweet Nicole! Can't wait to see how he grows and changes in year 2!!!
Love,
Sharyn

Stephanie said...

Awww..I am so happy you are doing this. I had forgotten how tiny he was! You guys are the best parents. Jackson is a lucky little boy!

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe it has only been one year! It seems like you have had Jackson forever! I'm excited about all the memories to come!
Jess