Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mrs. Crafty if You're Nasty

well what an awesome Christmas we had. I am gathering pictures of our three christmases, but in the meantime I wanted to share a few crafty crafts with you that I was so proud of. This first one is really all about Jackson and his creativity. I found a recipe for salt dough ornaments and wanted to get Jackson into the crafting scene, so we rolled up our sleeves and got started. We made the dough and tried to get Jackson to smash his hand into it. It took quite a few tries to get them made since he wanted to squish the dough into his fists everytime we would try. With perseverance we managed to make one for his Beasch and Gran and one for his Mammaw and Pappaw.

This was a gift for my mom and dad. As most of you know I have been making blocks for crafty projects lately and when I asked my parents what they wanted for christmas, they asked for blocks with Jackson on them, so this was my interpretation.
It is like a puzzle with different seasons on each side ,so they can keep it up year round. I think I have about crafted out with this one. It was quite the challenge.




Stay tuned for an update on the little man. We have some exciting news!

3 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

Nicole,
All I can say is you are amazingly talented! WOW! Those blocks are beautiful!!!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the blocks. You did an amazing job.

jenn and sean said...

Awwww....I want some.