Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Kraus Family Christmas Part One

So we begin this christmas trilogy with our first christmas which took place on Christmas Eve at Joey's parents house. Lets recap a little shall we. There was a BUFFET of food, really amazing; someone who looked alot like Uncle Eddie; and lots of gifts. Lets just get to the pictures.

Jackson was playing the piano for us. And yes, Jackson is in his pajamas. We decided to be festive.

Uncle Beep and Aunt Boo helping Jackson

And speaking of festive, here is Uncle Eddie, aka Joey in his robe, cowboy boots and camo hat. Such class we have.

Here's Jackson's Beasch riding Carson's horse

Carson was so proud of his batman car and needed me to take a picture....of the front AND the side.

Here we all are in our sweet family photo

Joey with Carson's police helmet on and Beep had his WWF weight belt.

Thanks Amanda for this picture. It is rare that my sweet boy is still and sitting with me, so I cherish this picture dearly. We wre reading one of his new books.


Hope you enjoy the video. Jackson got a litlte 4 wheeler for christmas. He got on that thing and took off! I wish I captured that on camera, but I still wanted to show his prized toy. He loves this thing. He calls it his motorcycle or "momo". Thanks so much Beasch and Gran for such a GREAT christmas!

No comments: