Monday, January 26, 2009

Biggest Loser Update

So....a little update on how we are doing with the Biggest Loser competition. Lets just say, I think Joey and I are last right now if we just look at the facts. What are the facts? Well, my father and mother are working out 6 if not 7 days a week on their elliptical machine. They are really counting fat grams and calories, and my father who drank Pepsi like it was a drug (at least 4 or 5 per day) has not had a single carbonated beverage in 25 days!!!! Jess and Johnny are training for a full marathon in April, so they are just running like 10 and 12 miles regularly. This poses a problem for Joey and I who, although we have great intentions, have yet to really buckle down with a definite plan. We have thrown out possible plans, and have thought about getting really serious, but haven't. We are eating better than we were, not going out really at all and limiting our portions. We have all but cut out sweets, minus the chocolate chip cookie mess up this weekend. We are not doing any regular routine of exercise which is what we really need, so all in all we are not where either of us want to be one month into the competition. We are still motivated and ready to make some changes, so hopefully we can really get things rolling, because by the look of our competition we WAY underestimated them!!!! All is ok though, I love a challenge!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you two are going down!! i'm running even now as i read you blog and post this comment...

-johnny

Donna said...

WHEN I SAY BIGGEST, YOU SAY LOSER!
BIGGEST! ????? HA!HA! I KNOW Y'ALL CAN DO THIS! I'LL BE JOINING YOU SOON, I PROMISE!
DONNA