Monday, January 5, 2009

Pearly White With Some Blue

So, I had to take a momentary break from the christmas fun to tell you all about the exciting news that happened last week. Jackson finally got his first tooth!!! Yea! December 29th he sprouted his first pearly white. We were so excited, so of course I have been following him around with my camera. Wouldn't you know that I have not been able to catch that little tooth on camera. I will keep working on that, but in the mean time just try to imagine the gummy smile with one cute little tooth, bottom right.
Also, to follow up on a blog long ago about what his eye color would be, they are blue. We were told by our doctor that the day they turn one you can look at their eyes and that will be the color. Well, December 16th we checked and yep...still blue.

Precious baby blues, with a classic Jackson crazy face. Would we expect anything less?


I will keep trying to catch that tooth!!!

No comments: