Friday, January 30, 2009

Its Lookin' Better

So, we have a few new things to discuss on the Kraus' Biggest Loser homefront. We have officially signed up for a 12.5 mile trail run in Huntsville in May. Now THIS is a plan! We have printed out our training schedule and on monday we are officially starting the training process. It is a three month long training program chocked full of endless miles. The cool part about the race is it is a trail run, which will bring back some fun Adventure Race memories of running through the woods. The Krauses are back in business!!!

Check out a few old pics of Jess, Amy, and me competing in a crazy adventure race
This stuff we were wading through ended up being so deep it was up to our chest and we had to put our backpacks over our head to keep them from getting soaked.

This was the picture of us lost in the middle of thorns everywhere! You should have seen our legs and arms, it looked like we had gotten in a fight with 10 angry cats! We had to eventually be rescued from our little directional mishap.


While this trail run won't be quite so adventurous it will be tons of fun!!! I will keep you posted on how our training is going.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun memories...painful but fun! :o) You yahoos can run all you want, but we are going to be the BIGGEST LOSERS!!!

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

Nicole!!
First of all, CHECK YA'LL OUT in your 'profile pic'!!!!!!! GORGEOUS family. I can't even handle it. Second, I am so tickled by the Kraus/Guild/Williams Biggest Loser challenge. So, I assume ya'll all watch the Biggest Loser? My roommate and I love that show!!! Please tell your parents I said hello.
If ever I have loved you and Jess, I love you even more today!
Bonnie