Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And The Top 5 Are........

First of all, thank you guys for participating in this little challenge. I was surprised how many people got into this. I was hoping for a few responses, but ended up with 12! Ok, unfortunately I can only post the top 5 so here we go. I will tell you the word and the definition, so you will know its meaning. If you are reading this with no idea what I am talking about, scroll down and read the last blog and it should clear things up. Ok, without any further hesitation:

1. shilly shally- to waste time; dawdle
2. uvula- the dangling piece of flesh in the back of the throat
3. neologist- a person who makes up new words
4. nincompoop- a fool
5. wattle- the fleshy appendage hanging down from the chin of a turkey

Thank you all again for participating in this fun little challenge. Johnny if you are reading these words, I hope they are making you sweat!!! I think we have some great choices here so VOTE!!! Most of you are either emailing or facebooking me which is fine. Just make sure you vote because on friday it will be officially over!! Of course one of these words is mine, so that word already has one vote.....he he he....I'm such a cheater!!!! VOTE FOR YOUR FAV and if your word wins I'll talk with Johnny to see how much your percentage of the royalties will be. This writer stuff is cake!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Neologist...and not because it's my hubby's pick. I just think it would be so difficult to fit in the book!!!!

Unknown said...

My vote is uvula! When is there ever a time you need to discuss your uvula? I love this little game!!!

Jess