Saturday, June 6, 2009

Look Who's Talking!

This blog is all about Jackson's sweet words. He is saying EVERYTHING now! He really amazes me. I know every mother says that, but its just that he is growing up so fast that it really surprises me how quickly they learn things. Anywho, here is a video of some of my favorite words he says. We bought a cheap set of flashcards and he LOVES them. He loves carrying them around, saying the word and having everyone clap for him. He is such an entertainer already.

1.Jackson has jumped to the 95th percentile in height for his age. He is getting so tall!
2.He LOVES to swim. We swim everyday, and he has no fear of the water. He will jump right off the edge to us. I am trying to get him into swim lessons soon. I can't wait!
3.He fake laughs all the time now. It really is hilarious! He wants everyone to laugh, so he does this crazy fake laugh.
4.Funny Story: Jackson had opened a drawer on one of our night stands and was looking at me like he was going to get in trouble so I looked at him and said, "Its ok, you can get in there." The next thing I know he has lifted one leg really high and he had his foot in the drawer trying to climb in! Ok....I didn't mean actually "get in there." I laughed alot. Children are so literal aren't they?
5.Jackson's favorite foods are cake, pretzles, and grapes.
6.He gives lots of kisses now.
7.He loves my parent's back patio and has actually taken out every loose screw that he has found from the furniture. He takes the screws out and puts them back over and over again. Dissasembling furniture already!
8.He usually wakes up really sweet. He usually starts talking as soon as he wakes up and doesn't stop until he goes to bed.
9.He loves pointing in the sky to the "panes" (planes)
10.Other than The Wiggles, his favorite movie is Garfield.

And that is Jackson in a nut shell.

3 comments:

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Our nephew is SO SMART! Beeper and I loved watching the video... I almost cried (he is getting so big) and Beep said sadly... "I MISS THEM!" Joey I love the glasses bud! Gives Jackson some smooches from Aunt Boo & Uncle Beep

Love ya'll!

Stephanie said...

In the words of Darrell...yes, Jackson is doing calculus now! He is really sweet and I love hearing him say his words! What a special little guy!

Unknown said...

our nephew is so smart and adorable!!!

-johnny & jess