Friday, June 19, 2009

Gymastics Class

Hello bloggers. I must apologize for my lack of blogs lately. I have been neglecting it, but I shall no longer! I have plenty to blog and so be ready for more fun and fabulous details of the Kraus' crazy lives. I must first start with Jackson's first gymnastics class. I enrolled him into a once a week mommy and me class, and his first class was last Friday. I must say, that I got more of a workout than he did! We have yet to master the following directions skill yet, so for the entire 45 mintutes, I chased and redirected to what Miss V was trying to get him to do. Now, his class has five little girls in it, but unfortunately or fortunately (I'm not quite sure) none of them were there on Friday. So, Miss V had Jackson solo. Lets look on the positives of the class: he had no fear of the place or Miss V, so it wasn't like he wouldn't do anything; he wanted to do everything, just not when she wanted him to do it; he did end up following her because she stared beating a drum to get him to follow. The only problem with the drum is that he kept trying to take it from her to beat on it. Well, anyway, the class is precious and it is a good thing that he can run around and get some of that energy out. Take a look at his first class.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know who got more of a workout, you-Jackson-or the trainer! It's looks like such a fun time and I know he loves it! You are such a great mommy!

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Oh I love it... Love it... Love it! No lie Miss V. doesn't know what kind of work out she is going to be getting! Looks like Mr. Jackson is having a ball... give him a big kiss for me and keep those videos coming! :)

tomarlow said...

jackson looks like a natural!