Tuesday, July 21, 2009

30 is the new 20!

Well, I had the great privilege of attending Beth Bills' 30th birthday party thrown at this uber swanky joint in Lindalle. Joey and I had a blast and can't thank Bills enough for inviting us. We really loved catching up and karaokeing. Beth, I told your husband this at the party, but I mean it, I want to be you when I grow up. Watching you up there on that stage with that microphone knockin' out all those Sugarland hits seriously made me think you are one of the coolest people I know, hands down. You are most certainly loved by your precious husband and obviously by so many others. Your party was so great. Bills if you're not busy, I'm turnin' 30 in a couple months and would love for you to be my party planner. Holla!!!!!!
Don't forget to check out the video at the end of the post. Also, don't miss Beth's PRICELESS expression when she walked into the place. She was sooooo surprised!











4 comments:

jenn and sean said...

Joey looks pretty snazzy in his striped shirt. :) Cute pics and fun video.

Beth said...

Thank you! This is absolutely fabulous!!!! What sweet memories we made. And oh sweet addilyn!!!! Are you available for a family photo shoot in the fall !!!!!

Nicole kraus said...

I will take your cute family pics anyday!!!!!!! Just tell me the time and place. We really did have the best time! Thanks again!
Nicole

The Krazy Kraus' said...

You rock my SISTA!!!! I am telling you captured it all... we had a blast! What amazing pics... and the VIDEO... PERFECT!!!!
Love ya!