Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm Gonna Vent So WATCH OUT!!!!

Ok....so here I go.

My friend's blog inspired this little rant so let me fill you in. Ok, so its co-ed summer softball and she was playing catcher. A guy running home, drops down going full speed, and launches her. She did a hellicopter over home plate before finding the ground. The guy didn't appologize or help her up he just walked away. He was pissed cause she still had tagged him out. (Nice job by the way!) So, now she has problems in her leg and ankle due to this idiot who couldn't keep his ego in check.
Ok.....GET A LIFE! Really? Is your life that lame that you must attack a girl at home so you can feel like a man? Did you just really want that trophy they hand out so you can set it next to your bowling league trophy and your participation ribbon from the third grade that you probably proudly display in your living room. I'm just saying that its SUMMER SOFTBALL! If you are that serious about summer softball than you need some hobbies man. The glory days are over! But you probably never had any glory days because you couldn't hack it, so now you pick on little girls to make your ego forget that you couldn't make it. Just go find some elderly people maybe some small children and go ahead and beat them in some softball too! That will really make you feel like a MAN! You didn't make the majors bud! Give it up! You're the guy that is gonna go on and on to anyone that will listen about everything you ever did that got some attention. You need your little attention deprived ego to have a little boost, well good for you. IF you're married, wow I bet she's proud of you! I bet she went home and told all her friends how you took out the catcher cause you could. My husband, the super cool summer league super star!!! Ugghhhh!!!! Just stop. Just stop and see how foolish you look to everyone on the outside. You are not cool, though you think you are. You need something like a REALITY CHECK.
We've all seen this guy before. He comes to the game fully decked out. Head to toe uniform. Won't talk to anyone before the game cause he's "in the zone" . He gets his game bat out and practices a few swings while he chews and spits and thinks the 15 people in the stands must be there to see him in all his glory. He does some stretching routine and then chest bumps a few buddies, before strutting to the dug out ready for his "big league moment'.
Good gracious, I'm done.

8 comments:

Phillip A. said...

I think you need to go to your happy place!

Nicole kraus said...

I'm glad we weren't at that game! His ego would have really been crushed after getting tagged out by a girl, then beat up by two psychotic twin girls.
Jess

tomarlow said...

this is one of the many reasons i love you and jess so much! thanks for taking up for me...wish you could have been at the game.....i would have sat back and laughed at the fireworks going off! then i may have limped over and helped you two beat the living snot out of him!

Unknown said...

First off I had to double check that I was still reading my SWEET sister-in-laws blog... Yeppers I was, but someone had lit a FIRE under her fanny and ruffled her feathers!

Rock on sister... Let that MORON have it! I hope that your friend bounces back soon. Let me know when she is better so we can go all Tanya Harding on that dude!

GIRLS RULE... & BOYS WELL... SOME OF THEM ARE JUST IDIOTS! :)

The Stark Family said...

This is awesome. I wish this guy could read this...he obviously needs to hear it. I can't wait to read this to my husband. I think this is even more awesome than one of my rants...which can get pretty intense! You rock!

kveton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kveton said...

I LOVE JESS' COMMENT. But, add in a psycho soccer player with two psychotic twins and the guy has lost long before the war has started!

kveton said...

better to be passionate and fiery than indifferent and boring!