Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Brand New Bed

Jackson was so proud of his new bed. It was awesome! He was jumping around and falling down and dancing like a maniac in the middle of the bed. He was awesome! I think he thinks its his stage. The WORLD is his stage! In Longveiw we were so blessed to have been able to borrow Carson's crib for Jackson, so it was time to buy our own.
Thanks Uncle Jeff and Aunt Sissy for letting him use Carson's crib for so long. We are so appreciative! He has been sleeping in a pack n' play at my parent's house for the last 3 months, so I know this crib feels like a King bed. Anyway, I'm sure it won't be too long before we are converting it into a big boy bed. They grow up so fast!




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

When's the next show? I'd like to attend if the admittance fee isn't too high!

Lauren said...

Hey - yall were free to use ours as long as you needed it?!?!? Why the heck didn't yall take it to Dallas crazy girl?