Monday, September 21, 2009

Iphone Photos

Check out some of my random iphone photos.

I first must start with our trip to Ham N' Eggs for breakfast the other morning. If you haven't been to this place you really should go. The inside looks like it did probably back in 1980, which is super, but it is their food, especially their portions that really make it awesome. The story goes that the owner a woman who experienced horrible starvation in a Japanese war camp during the war vowed that no one that came into her restaurant would ever leave hungry, hence the EXTREME portions. Jackson's kiddy mickey mouse "faffles" were adorable, but it is the adults food that is extra large. The next picture of my pancakes don't do them justice because you can't tell the size, but the plate couldn't contain them and I only got a short stack! They each were also about an inch thick! If you know me, you probably know I can put away some pancakes, but the small dent I ended with in these was embarrassing. I couldn't even eat one third of them! Don't get me started on the half a loaf of bread they call ONE biscuit!



Moving on to the great, the wonderful, CHUCKY!!! Wow, does my child love Chucky Cheese! He hugged and tried to kiss Chucky for pretty much as long as he would let him. He gives him high fives and sits on him too. In Jackson's world, Chucky is a rock star!

Go Cowboys!!! Jackson's cowboy jersey just came in so we sported it during the LOSS (UGGGGG) last night.

And, last but not least is this picture. This was at Jess and Johnny's when he spilt his juice all over his clothes and mommy wasn't prepared with extras. One of Jess' shirts worked (sort of), but you have to admit it goes with that stylin' cowboy hat.

No comments: