Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Magic of the Iphone



What happens when your child decides to put your iphone in a cup of water? Well, besides the obvious mom freak out and a few hours of no sound on the phone, absolutely NOTHING! Now, I know that this phone can do a lot, but I had no idea it could come back from the water dunk. I'm starting to think they have some kind of magical power. Maybe it is a special "healing" app. that I forgot I downloaded, but none of my other phones ever did this for me. I accidentaly dropped one in a toilet and another in a washing machine (I know I can be clutsy!) and they died upon impact. I am starting to think I could throw this one off the roof and it would put itself back together. No, I'm not going to test this theory, however I am going to proclaim the great durability of the thing.

No comments: