Friday, September 4, 2009

A New Baby Cousin!

Yea for babies!!!! It has gone public, so I thought I would blog this great time in my sister and Johnny's lives. I love being an aunt to Carson and Kingston and I can't wait to have another little rug rat running around. Jess is around 10 weeks pregnant and is a champ a the whole pregnancy thing. Even through bouts of nausea and some crazy heart burn, she has been a trooper. Ok..ok...now onto the fun story of how they told my parents.
They knew they wanted to tell my parents in a fun way, so they enlisted Jackson for some help. His tushy became the canvas for the surprise. We corralled Jackson in the bathroom and stripped him down to his birthday suit and with a black dry erase marker wrote the surprise on his backside. He kept grabbing his bottom, and trying to turn around to see what in the world we were doing. Jess and I tried not to laugh too loud, but we finally got it written on him. Then, we just opened the door and let him loose. Jackson loves to be naked and when he is, he runs around like a maniac. This day was no exception. He ran around doing circles and dancing and doing naked gymnastics throughout the living room. My parents were trying to slow him down long enough to figure out what was on him. Their expressions were PRICELESS! I was so glad I got everyone together for a quick pic to capture this precious moment. We can't wait to meet the little guy or gal that God is knitting together right now! What a great time! Check out the pics of my precious baby's tushy.



1 comment:

The Krazy Kraus' said...

OMG I LOVE IT! I have never thought about writing on a body to really get your MESSAGE across! lol I'll have to try that... j/k ! :) The pictures are priceless... please tell Jessica Congatulations again for me... I am so happy for those two! FUN TIMES COMING FOR SURE!