Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gotta Get That Boom Boom Pow

So, I thought I would list some of the things my two year old has said to me in the past 24 hours:

'Gotta get that boom boom pow!' Thanks Jeff for this one. He loves to sing this into his microphone....ALL the time!

'I rode a blue train' We went to Grapevine Mills Mall where they have a life size train that they take kids on.

'That big gorilla scary you!' which means 'that gorilla scared me!' Again, a Grapevine Mills mall experience

'I play drums like Johnny do's!' Thanks aunt Jess and Johnny for the drum set....you know what they say about paybacks!!!!!

'Daddy tooted!' He loves to yell this into the microphone and whenever he can really, even when Joey is no where around.

And just thought I would post a fun picture from a year ago. This is probably my favorite picture I have taken of Jackson. I love it!

Favorite Things He says:
'I miss you so much!' when you come home and he hasn't seen you in awhile, with his arms out running at you.
'twinkle twinkle star like a diamond in sky' He sings so sweetly!
'God....wuv you....Amen.' Oh...melt my heart!
He is such a chatter box and I love it!

No comments: