Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gracie Rae's Baby Shower

What an amazing thing to celebrate the arrival of a little creation of God's, especially when that little creation is your precious niece! I can't wait to meet little Gracie Rae, and I can't wait to share in the amazing process of motherhood with my sister. She is going to be such a great mother, and I can't wait to watch it. What a neat time when friends and family gather to celebrate with a new mom. We had a great time celebrating this time in Jess' life! Here are a few pictures from the shower. Sorry for the lack of people, I only really took pics of the details before everyone got there and then my camera was not in my hand the rest of the time. If any of you that were at the shower wouldn't mind sending me a few pics of the crowd that would be great and I will pass those on to Jess. Thanks again for celebrating with us!

Here was Jess' diaper cake, her real cake, and the baby food jar favors filled with bath salts.


These were the flowers that Virginia and my mom did. Aren't they so talented!!!!

These were the petit fours that Jess and I made the night before. I really wanted to monogram the letter G on them, but ended up just doing squiggles cause I realized it was much harder than I thought it would be.


Speaking of Gracie, if you guys haven't heard, my sis has started a blog for her, so make sure you bookmark it
www.gracieraewilliams.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The shower was even more beautiful in person, but great pics by the way! Thanks for all you did for us! We love you!

-Jess