Friday, February 19, 2010

Jackson Boo 26 Months

Its another Jackson update blog.

He is officially 26 months and growing like crazy. Some major milestones recently has been the ditching of the paci and Jackson getting curious about the potty. He definitely understands the potty concept but isn't quite ready to try it out.
What else?
Well, he is just as social as ever (as long as momma is with him) and he loves to play outside. He makes up his own stories along the way and I usually can't keep up with him cause he runs EVERYWHERE! He has tons of energy and usually outlasts us all, mammaw included, which is extremely hard to do! If he isn't wanting to be outside at a park, riding his motorcycle (four wheeler) or running in the grass, than he wants to 'play games'. He loves all things technology. He loves remotes and computers and iphones especially. He knows how to get to the games on my phone and play the few I have. He also loves to play on my parents computer which is a touch screen. He continues to love spanish and has learned even more spanish words this past month...

Blanco- White
Aranas- Spiders
Culebras- Snakes
Cocodrilos- Crocodiles
Ayuda me- Help Me

Here is an example of one of his sentences this week..... 'Help me, Ayuda me. Momma watch out for Aranas, Culebras and Cocodrilos! Sad fact: the only reason we knew what in the world he was talking about was because we saw it on Diego.

Jackson keeps us on our toes, he keeps my heart breaking from how much I love him, and he constantly surprises us. We laugh alot and can't believe he is ours to love and enjoy. Here is a small video that I took from my new iphone video app. I LOVE VIDEO ON MY IPHONE! It is so easy to upload so expect many more videos in the future. Anywho, here is a short clip of him running around.

1 comment:

jessica Williams said...

Oh my goodness. I just watch this anytime I need my "Jackson fix". PRECIOUS!

-Jess