Monday, February 15, 2010

Pizza Party!

Surprise! My great friend, Bonnie decided to surprise Jess and came all the way from Washington DC to be at her baby shower! I know, it was awesome! Anyway, we have had so much fun with her here the past few days. She even got to participate in our Valentines Day Pizza Cook Off. We decided that it was going to be boys vs girls and so Bonnie became part of our team a.k.a.
Team Awesome! I wanted to show you some pictures I took of Bonnie coming through the door surprising Jess. It was great!



And here are some pics from the pizza night. I just want to point out that first of all the boys made five pizzas! If it was based on number of pizzas created then they would have won, however it was not based on that fact. The two things we judged were taste and appearance. I didn't really get pics of the boys' pizzas because they were BORING! The girls team on the other hand had a theme.....The Winter Olympics!!!!

Check out our Olympics inspired creations.

The flag....

USA! USA! USA! USA!

You know what else, they were even GREEK pizzas! Get it Greece...Olympics.....oh my gosh we SO WON!!!!!

No comments: