Monday, February 1, 2010

Please Read


Amazing story in the New York Times about Matt Chandler, the pastor of The Village church where Joey and I attend. It really is amazing to watch this self-proclaimed former Agnostic pouring out love for Jesus during the midst of stage 3 brain cancer. This article really gives some details into what happened and how this amazing family is coping. Please read it and pray for continued peace for Matt, his wife and three young children.

Click here to read the article.

1 comment:

rick and sharyn mc said...

Nicole,
I read this the other day & my heart aches for them. They seem like such a strong family and they are so extremely brave for publicly facing the cancer...what a huge ministry to so many people. Boy, Lauren is a STRONG woman to do this. My heart aches for her as I can only somewhat empathize with her. I know it won't be easy, but what a testimony they are already spreading accross the WORLD!

I love you guys! Hope things are going well! Praying!
Sharyn