Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Fabulous Years

Yesterday was our 5th Anniversary, so in honor of this special day I thought I would blog some of my most favorite things about my sweet husband, Joey.

1. He knows who he is and isn't afraid to be it.
2. He can always make me laugh, even when I am mad at him and not wanting to.
3. He gives 100% in what he is doing, no matter what it is. (ok....maybe not in EVERYTHING, like running and physical stuff maybe like 50%)
4. He doesn't take himself too seriously. For those that know him the following explains completely: Uncle Eddie, Michael Phelps, 'Big' as in Rob and Big.
5. He is the BEST daddy to Jackson ever. He loves him and tells him often.
6. He is the BEST husband to me ever. He loves me and tells me often.
7. He is loved by everyone. People just gravitate toward him because he allows them to. Who he is just invites people to him.
8. He has never tried to change me. Even though we are quite different, he has celebrated that about our relationship and tells me often that he loves that I am not just like him.
9. He begs me to pursue my passions and my dreams, and though not very lucrative at the moment, I am living out one with my photography business right now!
10. He constantly points me to the love of Christ. He leads our family even though it may be scary and he is a true man of God that I am so proud of every day!
So, here are a few random pics of my sweet husband.











And...the best family picture ever!

Joey, I love you so much more than you will ever know! More than words can say!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwwww....we love you guys!