Friday, March 12, 2010

Eyes

It has been a long while since I have really tried to take some photos of my little man, so I thought I would post some today. I really focused on the eyes. I love his beautiful eyes but none of us can decide what color they are. They have this really grey color and then a light brown ring right in the middle. They don't seem to have a specific color, but a combo of the brown and blue. I can't hold him still long enough to take pictures when he is actually looking at me so these were the only ones out of a hundred that I got. I am going to try in the next few months to capture some more, and yes of course they will be on the blog so stay tuned.



This was when he spun around with my camera right in his face. Those eyes are sayin' 'what are you doing to me?'



He is such a little boy now! My baby is all grown up.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love his sweet eyes! They are unique and precious and wonderfully Jackson!

Jess