Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bedtime

Well, bedtime at our house is really kinda crazy. It usually starts out with the three of us climbing on the bed near his crib and reading a few books. Well, let me back up. If momma is reading than we actually read the words on the page. If daddy and baby are reading than there is alot less actual words being spoken. Daddy likes to make up words, of which Jackson thinks is HILARIOUS! There is a lot of laughing and really the exact opposite of calming down. He usually makes daddy pretend he is sleeping so he can wake him up too. What is so great is to watch these two great buddies together. Jackson loves his daddy and although it usually takes a little more work for me once daddy actually leaves the room, it is WELL worth it to watch father and son bond. What a special thing to get to see each night. So, I thought I would share, yet again, two little mini videos of father and son at bed time.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a precious time for your family to be together. I am so glad you are documenting these special times on video and sharing them with us. we love that boy and can't wait for special times with Gracie!
Jess and Johnny

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Oh my... okay let me dry my face off! THANK YOU for sharing these adorable videos with all of us. That last one brought me to tears... "I love you Daddy!" OMG!!! Too precious for words...
Love ya'll,
Aunt Boo