Monday, November 16, 2009

BRRRRRRR......Its Cold In Here...

...there must be some Torros in the atmosphere; I said Ohey Ohey Oh...Ice Ice Ice. Its from Bring it On. If you haven't seen it I'm sorry. If you have seen it, I'm also sorry. Lame intro, but catchy little cheer wouldn't you say? Ok, how amazing was the coldness today?! It felt like the first real winter day!!! I bundled Jackson up in his winter clothes and we went outside to 'brave' the elements. We did all the things today that make me love this cold weather. We got a fire going in the fire place, we drank hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows, and we fixed a big pot of chili for dinner. If all that doesn't scream winter wonderland I don't know what does. It was a great day. I had to post a few pics of my little one all bundled up. Please excuse the awful iphone pics, but I can not for the life of me take a picture from my phone that isn't blurry. If anyone could give me a quick tutorial I would be so greatful. Anywho, doesn't the second picture remind you of the little boy in A Christmas Story who falls down and can't get back up? I laugh everytime I look at this picture. He just looks so uncomfortable. Oh, anywho, enjoy these few pics. And enjoy this cold weather!!!!


No comments: