Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Heart _______ ?

Another I heart post and this one is going to be strictly dedicated to a website that i have fallen in love with!
ETSY
So, Jess and I opened a store there under Raspberry Rain Images with some of our artwork. It really has been so cool meeting people on there and learning about the craft business. We have really liked tapping into the craft fair arena. We did well at a craft fair last weekend and have already booked another one in early December. The networking ALONE was fantastic! We met and talked with a ton of people about getting pictures taken. Anywho, I thought I would give you a little taste of the ETSY world which is a website designated strictly for all things homemade or vintage. It really is great for one-of-a-kind gifts and unique quirky goodies. I decided instead of overwhelming you with tons, that I would show you some of the fun things out there, and do it by color. So....here goes....
PURPLE
I have a love affair for all things purple lately, and these things only fuel my fire!!!

ORANGE
I have always loved orange and for anyone that didn't already know this fun fact, I once owned a house with a living room where we painted the floors bright orange. Not as tacky as you would have thought. I digress....
How adorable is that little baby beanie!!! I love orange!!!

Now, I must turn my attention a little from color to individual sellers. These sellers on etsy are amazing and I heart them all!!!
First, All The Numbers She makes the most amazing peasant dresses!!! She also makes DARLING upcycled ruffle dresses from boy's vintage button up tuxedo shirts...too cute!


Second, Belle & Boo, makes the 100% cutest prints EVER!!! I heart seriously every single print in her store. Here are a few of her sweet christmas prints. She also has christmas cards that are way cute!

Last but not least is Morelle She creates handmade leather purses. They are awesome!!! If I could I would have everyone of these bags. They are yummy!!!!


Well, hope you decide to go check etsy out because I really think you won't be dissapointed.

No comments: