Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Crafty Wonderful!

Here are a few iphone pics of our craft fair booth. You can't really see them, but we are turning our art into pendants! They did really well at the show!!!!



So, as you all already know, I love to craft and I love to be around others who do as well. I have found such a fun outlet...craft fairs!!!! I had such a great time meeting people and talking with fellow crafters who create all kinds of fun stuff. There were jewelry makers, christmas crafters, flower arrangers, baby clothing makers, and so many more! I couldn't get enough of it. I think Jess and I were up and about mingling as much as we were at our booth selling. Sidenote: 'thanks Johnny for picking up the slack there.' Anywho, it was like I HAD to find out each of their stories and why they loved making the specific thing they did and if they had an etsy store and blah blah blah... The day flew by, we sold quite a bit of stuff and we handed out a billion business cards, ok slight exaggeration. We did, however have a blast and, we are so excited for our final craft fair of the season in a few weeks!!! If you are in the denton area, we will be at the high school with our fun crafties along with about 177 other vendors!!!

No comments: