Monday, November 2, 2009

More To Say

Well, since I don't hardly ever put video up to the blog, I thought I would just tape Jackson being Jackson so you can see what this 22 month old is up to. He really is like this ALL the time. When we walk in to get him in the morning he says "huggie...missed you...mornin' punkin'..." and then he starts in on how a "gator" climbed some mountain or went over a "draw bridge". The things he learns from Go Diego Go is amazing. Anywho, he is extremely imaginative and fun, so I thought I should capture a little of it on video.
Be listening for the shout outs to:
Nan, Beasch, Boo, Beeper, Kingston, Jeff, Sissy, Diggy, Darrell, 'Stephie', and June Bug (June June). Jess and Johnny I don't know where the video clip went that had yall in there, but I lost it somewhere in the mahem of putting these together. But, I wanted you to know that I asked what was in Aunt Jess' belly and he said 'baby kiss it'! I promised next time we saw yall that he could kiss your belly. Anywho, sorry the videos are long, but the editing takes so long, so watch when you have a few minutes.
Also, you may want to pause the video to allow it to buffer because they both are pretty long. Enjoy!!!


This is a video that we shot one morning when he wanted to be in a "fort". He wants us to put a blanket over his crib and he wants all his 'friends' in with him and then he just plays. It really is so fun!



Halloween pics and video to come!!!! Hope you all had a great Halloween!!!!

No comments: