Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Boot Camp

Well, we have officially completed the very first boot camp today. It has been a blast! I have loved being with each of these girls and helping them reach their fitness goals. Really everyone of them has done so well and have accomplished so much! Amanda, we missed you this week, but know you are living it up in Florida. We had seven ladies participate. The five ladies that were measured and weighed lost a total of 19 1/2 lbs and 23 1/4 inches!!!! Go girls! We are going to start a new one in a few weeks, which I am excited about!

Check out the gun show!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone looks great and it looks like you had a fun group of girls! I wish I could be there to participate. You could whip my lazy rear in shape.

Jess

tomarlow said...

wow! i need to attend your boot camp!!

you look great girl!


~a

Donna said...

I lost a whopping 10 lbs. That's 40 sticks of butter that came off of some where. I am psyched for the next one. Another 40 sticks coming off!

The Krazy Kraus' said...

Oh man I hate that I missed the group pic! You guys look AWESOME! I had so much fun... thanks for all that you did!

Love ya!

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

Nicole,
Couldn't be prouder of you for helping this fun girls....you are sooooo smart and even more strong than before!
Bonnie