Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun on the 4th

What a blast we had celebrating with family on the 4th! My parents came in town and worked tirelessly on fixing our roof and a few other smaller jobs. Thanks mom and dad so much for all your hard work. When they weren't working we all hung out with Jackson pool side. Well, his baby pool anyway. Jackson LOVES the water!!!! It is hilarious to watch him splash and kick. He dunks his face and trys to drink the water. He is wild! He had so much fun, and that was just the beginning. On sunday we all went to celebrate with Joey's family pool side. This was the big grown up pool, which Jackson just loved. He swam with his cousin Carson, and kept trying to take his floaties. What a blast!












3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeze him he is so cute!!!! That butterfly picture is awesome! I've always said you were the creative twin. I can not wait to play with Jackson in a couple of weeks. We have been missing him so much and we can't wait to see the little "incredible" baby with his lightning quick reflexes, superhuman strength, and cutest little butt I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

OK seriously how cute is his little butt!!!!

Stephanie said...

I second Jess...that is the cutest little tushie ever!