Friday, July 25, 2008

Kentucky Part Three

Well, we had such an amazing family reunion. If you couldn't already tell from my previous posts it was amazing! We really enjoyed hanging out with everyone and catching up. Joey loved going fishing with all the guys and drinking coffee with the early risers each morning. I loved getting to finally get up on skis again! I forgot how much fun it was to fly behind a boat across the water. I have to say the late evening pick up game was also tons of fun. Although I lost, and my cousin Conner drained the winning three in my face it was still a blast! We also played poker and a mean game of family soccer. One other highlight that begs to be mentioned is teaching my 12 year old cousin Kent to water ski. He did awesome! I am so blessed to have such a great family, and how they loved on Jackson was such a joy to watch. Thanks everyone for loving us like you do and for the most fantastic reunion to date!


So sweet


Crazy!!!!

Tera and Chloe


How precious is she?!!!



Auntie and me playing with Jackson

My beautiful family (minus the two babies Jackson and Chloe)

These are the five golf carts that we take from house to house and to the lake

This is the view of the lake from my aunt Judy and uncle Keith's deck

Photo op with my aunt June and some cousins

Bennett chillin' on the deck

Auntie and mom having fun


He had passed out from all the fun

My cousin Sloan being adorable

Aunt Jess had to share Jackson alot this week

My cousin Trish and Jackson

We had to play in the lake

My cousin Phil with his beautiful baby, Chloe

1 comment:

rick and sharyn mc said...

What FUN times with family! It looks like you all had the time of your life! I LOVE the videos Nicole. Jackson is quite the ham!
Sharyn