Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Hammock And The Kiss

Ok...I have lots of pictures to share with you. First, of all check out the hottie and the baby. I thought these were great pictures of both of them.



We went to some friend's house this weekend and swam in their pool and hung out with their sweet family. Thanks Ted and Julie for so much fun, food and fellowship.
This is their sweet baby Max. How precious!

This is their other baby, Tatum. How gorgeous!!!

We had our first experience in a hammock. So much fun!




Tatum asked if she could kiss Jackson, and she planted one on his lips. So cute!!! Check out his face. Hilarious!!



I don't think he knew what that was


He kept leaning toward her for more kisses. Yikes....we're in trouble!




Thanks Julie and Ted for such an awesome day. Jackson loved it and so did we! We will have to do it again soon. Love yall!

2 comments:

kveton said...

Two stunners! Definitely my favorite photo of Jackson and Joey at the top!

I realized I haven't been on your blog all month because I haven't had internet :( but it's always great to catch up and also it's a chance to see you and Jess and the boys!

the photo of the husbands in black..t-r-o-u-b-l-e

kveton said...

I miss seeing you this summer.