Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kentucky Part Two

Day two was just as great as the first. We woke up, ate a great breakfast of pancakes, sausage, eggs, and fresh fruit and then we headed off to church where my cousin, Brian attends. It was neat going into town and seeing what the town of Glasgow was like. The church service was great, and we even got to hear Brian sing. He is so talented!!! When we got back home, Brian and Jess and I took the speed boat out on the lake for some skiing. Joey and Johnny took a few of the kids on the pontoon boat to watch, and my cousin Phil and his wife took out one of the wave runners. It was a blast! While we skied the people on the pontoon were either swimming or just laying out getting some sun, and then we would switch to give everyone turns to ski and do the wave runner. Joey and I took the wave runner at one point and had a blast trying to jump some wakes. Joey even let me drive with him on the back! I promised I wouldn’t throw him. We got back to the house, and the boys went out fishing with my uncle Keith, whom they adore. Jackson, meanwhile has had a blast! He has been going crazy here, between the numerous aunts, uncles and cousins giving him tons of attention, the lake, the blow up pool, the sprinklers, and all the toys he is in heaven! Joey and I have laughed at how excited he has been this whole trip. He has been putting on a show for everybody. In fact he crawled for the first time at my Auntie and Jim's house! He had been army crawling, but he was up and did it! He also has perfected this trick. The only way to describe it is to watch this video. He is already an entertainer!

1 comment:

Fast and Pray Tuesdays said...

Nicole!!!! So happy to read the rest of this post to realize that everything is going so wonderfully. I read the first sentence of this post as"Day two was great at first." I thought, oh no! Not another famine!!! Love you and Jess so so much.
Bonnie