Monday, December 21, 2009

12 Days of Christmas (Update) #2

So, as promised, I will continue to reveal the 12 gifts my sweet and thoughtful husband got for me. I have opened 8 gifts already, so I thought it was time for the second update. Now, I must throw in here that he is a GREAT listener, because everything I have received I have told him, usually in passing, that I liked.

5. Sleep shirt from Victoria Secret- these are the best! And my sweet husband remembered this from like 4 months ago when I drug him through the store while we were shopping one day.
6. Lip Gloss- another in passing thing that I mentioned that I wanted.
7. Another sleep shirt from Victoria Secret- Can't have too many!
8. Twilight the movie- and of course this makes sense, since I heart TWILIGHT! Yes, I'm 15 years old and I don't care! But you wanna know something, I'm not Team Jacob, or even Team Edward like all of America...I am
TEAM JOEY!!!!!!
Whose with me?....I thought I would make shirts, maybe have a life-size poster made like they did with Robert Pattinson, so he can "watch you" at night. Side Note: Thats just creepy! I get the whole Twilight craze, cause well, I've jumped on that wagon, but I stop at a large wall decal of a vampire to stare at me at night. Weird!
So, maybe the poster is out, but what about shirts of Joey's mug on it, here, in case you can't visualize it I thought I would help you out. What do you think?






I thought the mustache mullet combo from two halloweens ago could work. What do you think?


I thought we could also do a holiday one as well.

Robert Pattinson watch out!!!!! There is a new guy in town and his name is S..E...X...Y!! Holla!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well, I think the shirt with the mullet is only a picture a wife can love! So, you would probably be the only one on Team Joey with that one! Tee Hee!!!! It's the one I vote for tho. I would pay to see you wear it!

Unknown said...

Team Mullet Joey all the waaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!