Friday, December 25, 2009

He's HOW OLD???!!!


What a birthday party! Here is a picture of both of my boys on their actual birthday, at good old Chucky Cheese. Thats where they wanted to go. Ok, so maybe just the two year old wanted to go and the big kid just went and made the best of it. I sure love these boys and think it is pretty special that they share the same birthday. My hubby turned 30 this year and in honor of that I took him away for some rest and relaxation. We went for a great weekend to South Lake. Not too far away I know, but far enough. My parents were gracious enough to watch Jackson while we went. Can I just say that I LOVE shopping there. It really has amazing shops and restaraunts, not too mention a movie theater and hotel right in the same complex. We ate at a great restaraunt there called Trulucks. Joey even received a complemetary piece of carrot cake the size of his head for his birthday. It was fantastic! He found a few fun things to buy and also got a hair cut and massage. We watched a movie, Did You Hear About The Morgans?, and finished the night with coffee from Starbucks. We had a great time! This is a special happy birthday shout out to the greatest, sweetest, most thoughtful and awesome 30 year old that I know!

1 comment:

A&W said...

i didn't know they share the same b-day! What a perfect little cherry on top his b-day! The b-day getaway weekend sounds ismply wonderful!!