Thursday, December 10, 2009

Its A Girl!

So, as most of you already know my sister and Johnny are having a precious baby girl!!! Yea!! We can not wait for her to come. This blog is long overdo, but abiding by the blogging etiquete I couldn't post it on my blog until Jess and Johnny announced it on their website first. So, really what I am saying is if there is anyone to blame here for how late this blog is, it is Johnny. Oh, I forgive you man its not like your busy or anything! he he..... We are so thrilled for you both and know that yall are going to make AMAZING parents!

They have also chosen the name and if you haven't heard, her name is gonna be Gracie Rae How precious, right?!
I just love this picture (not mine), and can just imagine little Gracie Rae in this same tutu. I have actually made a few tutus for her already, so I am ready! Come on Gracie!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet little Gracie Rae!