Monday, December 14, 2009

2

Well, my sweet little baby boy just turned two, so I guess that means he is a little boy now. All I know is that he is growing up sooooooo fast! We had a blast with him this past sunday, celebrating this precious baby's b-day. The theme was jungle animals because well, he likes anything from the jungle. Here are my attempts at jungle animal cupcakes.
My zebra attempt

The lion

The monkey (my favorite)

Eating the monkey cupcake


can't beat the chocolate face!


Darrell checkin' out the food


Rudy and Trent watchin' the Cowboy game

My little birthday boy in his jersey with the game on

Jackson playing with his buddy Grant

And the picture summing up the TWO's for us. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!


What a great day! We had a great time celebrating Jackson's birthday. He is a fire ball for sure, but truely an amazingly sweet and loving little boy. Thanks Jackson for being who you are!!!!

2 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! We hope you had a great day. I was a little behind...I thought it was today...such a great friend I am!

Nicole-Great job on the jungle animals...impressive!
Miss you guys!
Sharyn, Rick & Connor

Stephanie said...

The party was fun! And, I knew exactly what your cupcake animals were! Love that little guy, Jackson!