Monday, December 7, 2009

25 Days of Chocolate

So this post really could have gone in the last one, but I forgot about it, so why not spotlight it in its very own little post. Well, my mother got Jackson an advent calendar, the kind that you open the little window and pop out some fun christmas shaped piece of cheap chocolate. Anywho, Jackson is crazy over these 'chocates' (as he calls them). This is where it gets funny. He knows he only gets one a day until Jesus' birthday and so he will literally wake up in the morning now and say 'chocate' first thing! When I do give it to him, instead of doing what I would think he would do and that is inhale it in one bite, he doesn't. Its like he doesn't want to eat it cause than it will be over. In fact as I sit at our kitchen table to type this, he is carrying his chocolate piece around saying things like, 'come on chocate lets play' and putting it in the back of his truck to take it for a ride. He is dancing with it to The Wiggles and gives it 'big huggies'!!!! Oh my, this has to be my favorite thing about December so far. It is hilarious! He has been carrying it around with him for the last 40 minutes! No telling how much longer he will save it. I just asked him if he was going to eat it and he licked it and said 'yum, good chocate!' At that rate it will be Easter before he's finished! Oh....so much fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! I love your son and his cute imagination!

Jess

Stephanie said...

That is too darn funny! I've gotta come over and watch that!