Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Love

So, in these short 5 days of December I have found many things that we have done that I have loved. Here are things in these first 5 days of Christmas that we have already done that I have really cherished!

1. Decorating the christmas tree with a little christmas music, mainly Louis Armstrong

in honor of decorating christmas trees I thought I would post a picture of this amazingly awesome tree near flower mound. It is about 15 minutes from my parent's house down a long winding road with few lights. All of a sudden out of literally no wear there is this tree that lights of the sky!!! I wish you could see the magnitude of this tree, but it is HUGE! And the entire thing is covered in lights!! It really is amazing!!!

This second picture kind of gives you a better idea of how big the tree is with the house in the background. It is AMAZING!


2. Waking up to a winter wonderland, with a cup of coffee in my hand
Most of you probably experienced the snow also, but I had to blog about it! How cool was that!!! Jackson was clueless about it not to mention he was sick so we experienced snow from a distance. I hope we get some more.
Ok...so our house didn't look quite like this, but cool pic huh?

aahhhhhh...doesn't this make you just want to curl up by the fire with a blanket and a good book?


3.Reading Jackson, The Night Before Christmas book
He still doesn't really get the whole Santa thing, but he does understand that there are presents under the tree and he wants to open them. He just throws them and hopes they pop open. We've been working on this.


4. Making a fire in the fireplace
We've had a few in the fireplace already and they just make everyone happier. Give me that cup of coffee and book and now we are really happy!


5. Decorating ornaments with Jackson
We have been crafting together lately and coloring ornaments and playing with glitter has been very interesting to say the least. We have had a great time though.

6. Shopping...shopping...shopping!!! I love all kinds, the actual getting all bundled up and braving the crazies who want to fight you for a closer parking spot and also the kind where you stay in your pjs surfing the net finding great deals that just magically appear on your doorstep in a few days. Its all just so exciting!!!




And lastly I leave you with a great christmas photo that just makes me happy.

So, thank you to all the fellow photographers out there whose photos I stole to make this blog happen. And all of you do the things that make you happy this holiday season! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: